Immigration Law Program
La Raza Centro Legal provides assistance to low-income, immigrant and Spanish-speaking residents of San Francisco and San Mateo counties who are seeking naturalization and legal status or who are victims of workplace or home raids.
Services provided by our Immigration Law Program:
- Provide legal consults, investigate eligibility for relief and assist in applying for immigration relief.
- Assist victims of crime and asylum seekers.
- Help individuals who are petitioning for family members to this country, applying for legal residency or citizenship, renewing their green card and work permits and fighting deportation.
- Assist youth in filing for legal status under the Deferred Action Executive Order.
- May having fee waivers approved for our extremely low income clients.
- Make referrals to non-profits and low cost immigration attorneys.
- Collaborate with other agencies to strengthen our outreach and education services, and enhance the legal expertise of our attorneys.
The Immigration Law Program provides legal consultations and immigration assistance to the low-income, immigrant and Spanish speaking community of San Francisco and San Mateo counties. Please make an appointment by calling our Immigration Program Coordinator, Brandie Sendziak, at (415) 553-3403 or via email at Brandie@lrcl.org . All appointments take place at La Raza Centro Legal, 474 Valencia St. #295, San Francisco, CA 94103.
Links to Other Organizations / Resources
- Immigrant Legal Resource Center — Immigration Options for Undocumented Immigrant Children
- Bay Area Immigrant Rights Coalition-Know Your Rights Pamphlets
- American Civil Liberties Union of Northern California – Know Your Rights
Links to Government Resources